[ns] How to access the queue in the classifier?

Hi,

I am trying to design a classifier that does the classifying depending on the queue lengths of the outgoing links (assuming multiple candidate paths).
In the class Classifier, slot_[] returns an NsObject*, which is the link head in my case. What I want to do is check the current queue length, but NsObject doesn't have the "target", although the link head is indeed a connector. What should I do, or any other way to accomplish the task?

Thanks a lot!

Jerry