From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Kaleelazhicathu R R Kumar
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 2:36 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [ns] strange execution!!

hi,
  I am facing a strange problem regarding execution in NS. Previously many
a time i had made changes. But now my changes doesnt seem to take effect
and the output shows my previous changes. I had compiled the code with my
changes.The new object file seems to be made but it still fails to take
the new changes. I think I am overlooking something which is causing this
problem. I am not able to trace this so far. At one time, I removed the
entire object files in ns, but found the script still running without any
problem!!!! Where is the script getting the object files from?? Is there
any shared library which keeps the compiled version??I havent made
any changes to the path and i dont see any duplicate objects as
well.please help me ...
   Thanks.
   Renjish.