Re: [ns] Installing Ns 2.1b7a on a Hp-UX

Frederico,

Maybe others will correct me but "pure" Tcl problems are off-topic on
this list. You might try your luck in the appropriate Tcl/Tk forums  on
how to port Tcl/Tk to HP-UX (from your incomplete excerpt it appears a
HP-UX linker problem. Have you tried to build Tcl statically ?)

Try looking at http://www.scriptics.com for further instructions/platform
specific problems and/or ask your sysadmin for assistance.

Hope this helps somehow,

Florian