Re: [ns] Examples on Nortel DiffServ model

Thank you Debo for your kinded support and promptv responses. The snapssot
distribution does not have examples. I wish some one have some examples and
would be gracious to help us with them.

I want to simulate integrated services made of a few voice video real time
qoutes and best effort streams. I need a point to start from.

Later I want to implement stochastic adaptation of the flows to the state of the
network for optimum performance. I wish some one throw lights on this, using the
ns-2 simulator.

You could look at the  test suites that come with the distribution.

Debo

On Tue, 22 May 2001, Abbas Makki wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Are there some examples and/or tutorials on the Nortel DiffServ Model that I
can learn from, similar to Mark Gracia's tutorial om ns ?