Re: [ns] Where does packet forwarding happen in the Link State Routing Cod e?

Hi,

The so called "Link State Routing Code" only decides the routing table,
which will be used by nodes in forwarding packets.

If by "forwarding mechanism" you mean packets forwarding, please read
the "Nodes and Packet Forwarding" chapter of NS document. The section of
"Classifier" clearly illustrated the mechanism.

Cheers,

Ming Feng