Re: [ns] delay command in NS

hello Enrique, Huan and all,

i saw this on the ns-list and i was wondering how to use this "done" script, as i want to do the same delaying effect.

and can i ask how to do the RNG in ns? cos i don't follow the RNG example.

thanks

--- Huan Pham <[email protected]>

Free web-based email for Perth, Western Australia ---> http://www.perthmail.com