[ns] Yet Another Seg. Fault

Hi all there,
    Recently I tried to run wf2q+ but there's some unusual
error. The script I used was d/l from
www.cs.cmu.edu/~hzhang/wf2q.html . 'Cuz it's based
on older version of ns, I made some changes to that utils.tcl
, which used Agent/CBR. After my modification,
I always met seg. fault after the command '$cbr start' was
exec. Thus I added one extra argument to 'build-udp'
to make CBR sources an array, and it worked well
under RH Linux 6.1. Well, it still failed under Win2K,
where I compiled a static ns.

    After surveying some old mail archives, it was found that
everyone ran into different seg. fault under his/her own platform.
Even in
http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/archive/ns-users/webarch/1998/msg01035.html
someone guessed that the fault might come from connecting a CBR source
to a NULL one. Is there some body who was annoyed with this but
finally conquered it? Any suggestion or comment will be appreciated.

Regards,
M. Jiang