Re: [ns] pgm using NS

While Sherlia's code is available, it would take considerable
effort to re-integrate it into the latest version of ns. If
you can wait about a month, we will have a new version of PGM
that works with the current version of ns. I will anounce the
availability of PGM on this list when it's ready.

Christos.