[ns] about the header

Dear users,
     My problem is how to insert the lifetime of one flow into the packet header.That is, when one packet comes, how can I know the lifetime of the flow which the packet belong to.When the agent is created,the flow lifetime and flow id will be assigned to the flow.In the IP header,there is one flow id field for flow id.So I can know the flow id of the packet. I have tried to insert the lifetime into the  IP packet header struct as the way the flowid is inserted into the IP header.However,I got Segmentation Fault.
and some warning there is no Agent/SA::lifetime_ .Does anybody know how to solve this problem?Thanks.

Best Regards,
  liu yong
  [email protected]