RE: [ns] goodput calculation

After recommendations from this list, I finally switched from hacking
ns and using bound variables to parsing the trace file ... and it works
MUCH better for me.

Of course, trace files from "$ns trace-all" can become quite large, but
if you pipe them directly to a perl script instead of saving and parsing
afterwards, it works just fine.

Cheers,
Michael