RE: [ns] goodput calculation

Huh???

Now it gets really confusing. I was already somewhat confused when I
read the "bug report" message on your web page ... in fact it's
right before me among the pile of papers   :)

Anyway, having read that, I was convinced that I should stop fooling
around with bound variables and just use the trace-all source file.
What is wrong about it??? After all, you see every packet that arrives
at a TCP sink. Isn't this goodput? Or are packets dropped from the
receiver buffer due to buffer overflow after a while?

Cheers,
Michael