Re: [ns] About static routing

>Hi all,
>
>       I have a doubt and I think you can help me.
>       How can I put a in in routing table in a router in ns? Or, how
>can I create a static routing? I didn't find a good answer for this
>question in documentation. Do I need use add-route procedure from
>ns-node.tcl? I tried use it, but I could not be get success.

Static routing is documented in the routing section of the manual.

But if what you really want is to configure routes by hand (like on a
workstation with "route add" command), you need to use manual routing.
See tcl/ex/many_tcp.tcl as an example.

I just added some documentation in the routing section of the manual
about this.  (Expect it to appear in the on-line manual tomorrow.)

   -John Heidemann