Re: [ns] configure failed

Sorry it was a typo.  I did put down "--with-tcl".  And as mentioned at
the end of my message, I got the same type of error with tk as well.  Any
ideas what was wrong?  The tcl and tk 8.3 were installed when I was using
an older version (ns-2.1b6 I believe) and it was downloaded as an allinone
package.