[ns] problem in installing

hai

   i am new using network simulator. i downloaded the packages in pieces. i
unpacked the packages otcl,tclcl and ns. i was successful running
./configure for otcl but i got an error while running make command the error
is as follows

   This prblem occured when make command is used for otcl, ./configuration
command for
    otcl is successful
    make command at otcl directory
    rm -f libotcl.a otcl.o
    gcc -c -g -o2 -DNDEBUG -DHAVE_STL -DUSE_SHM -I.
-I/home/vijay/tk8.3.2/generic -Iotcl.c:21:20
    tclInt.h:No such file or directory
    make: *** [libotcl.a] Error1

can any one help me in fixing this problem

thanks
--vijay

my email: [email protected]