RE: [ns] nam1.0a10 problem for wireless?

The reason is: there is an extra space at the end of some lines in the nam
file.

I solved the problem in the following way:

# diff cmu-trace.cc cmu-trace.cc.old
628c628
<      "+ -t %.9f -s %d -d %d -p %s -e %d -c 2 -a %d -i %d -k %3s",
---
>      "+ -t %.9f -s %d -d %d -p %s -e %d -c 2 -a %d -i %d -k %3s ",

Hope it helps.

Alan