[ns] How to delete TCP source?

Hi,
I'm simulating a large number of ephemeral TCP sessions on a link which
consumes a lot of memory.I'm able to delete the TCP sink when the session
finishes but when I attempt to delete the TCP source,I get segmentation
fault(core dumped) message.Any solution?

Can I use the same TCP source/sink instead of creating new ones all the
time? What are the dafault TCP parameters (apart from those given in
ns-default file) that need to be set if I use the same TCP source/sink?
Any solution?

Regards,
Sumeer.