[ns] speed and CIR

----- Original Message -----
From: otonashi
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2001 10:13 AM
Subject: speed and CIR

Hi all,

I am working on the DSR protocol in Mobile Ad hoc networks and encoutered some problems. I was wondering if someone can offer some help me...

1) I need each mobile node in ns2 be aware of its own speed. Which part of
the c++ codes should I hack?

2) Is there anyway mobile nodes in ns2 can know their own
channel-to-interference ratio. By implementing a loss monitor? If possible, which part of the c++ codes to
hack?

I am using ns2.17b7a on Mandrake Linux 7.1.

Thanks in advance! I'll appreciate any comments at all.

yew fai