[ns] validate-wireless problem

Hello NS users,

I just downloaded the ns-allinone 2.1b7a(extended version supporting Mobile IP)...I installed it on RedHat Linux 6.2 successfully without any errors.

After the installation was complete i did the test "validate-wired"...It ran successfully and at the end all the tests were successful.

After this i did "validate-wireless"...But none of the tests ran properly..At the end of each tests it gave the result "Test Results differ from actual results"

And at the end it gave a message "Some tests have failed" and listed the tests.

After this i saw the ns installation and problems page and found no solution to this problem of mine!!Also the ns lists archive website wasnt opening..it was taking me to a "Not Found" Page...

So Kindly could anyone suggest how do I overcome this problem?

Hoping for a speedy response from you all people...

Thanks in advance....
With Regards,
Kuns Joi.

Buy Feng Shui Package for Rs. 151/- only, at http://shopping.rediff.com/shopping/fengshui_mailer.htm