Re: [ns] AODV in a wired-cum-wireless environment

As one possibility of what could be going wrong, you could check the data
type of your test traffic.  As written, I noticed, the "on-demand" AODV
code allows packets to be dropped for packets not defined as DATA PACKETS
in packet.h. In my case, this did not include at present some traffic
agents that I had created (e.g., new UDP transport agents) and other
preexistent agents I was using (e.g., REAL_AUDIO). If your traffic agent(s)
are not defined as such you could get the behavior you described and you
may need to modify packet.h to define traffic of interest as DATA_PACKET types.

-Joe