[ns] Multi-hop wireless transmission problem

Hi,

I'm encountering a strange problem for multi-hop wireless transmission. I
have a simple topology as follows.

		2   3
		 \ /
		  4
		 / \
		0   1

Now, if 0 has to communicate to 3, it has to go thru' 4 via a unicast
packet. The problem is that once 4 gets this packet and schedules this
packet for transmission to 3, the next event that happens is node 4 getting
the same packet! This anomaly continues and no packet makes it across for a
multi-hop communication. The relevant lines from the trace files are as
follows:

s 5.041748597 _0_ RTR  --- 15 HAR 64 [0 0 0 0] ------- [0:-1 0:255 32 4]
r 5.048708936 _4_ RTR  --- 15 HAR 64 [a2 4 0 800] ------- [0:-1 0:255 32 4]
f 5.111872407 _4_ RTR  --- 15 HAR 64 [a2 4 0 800] ------- [0:-1 0:255 31 1]
r 5.111872407 _4_ RTR  --- 15 HAR 64 [a2 4 0 800] ------- [0:-1 0:255 31 1]
f 5.124408945 _4_ RTR  --- 15 HAR 64 [a2 4 0 800] ------- [0:-1 0:255 30 1]
r 5.124408945 _4_ RTR  --- 15 HAR 64 [a2 4 0 800] ------- [0:-1 0:255 30 1]

Is there anything else that I need to do other than change the 'next_hop_'
field in the common packet header ? I'm assuming that MAC layer problems
aren't causing this anomaly since the Failurecallback function isn't getting
called.

Greatly appreciate any feedback!

-Sumesh Philip