Re: [ns] NS 2.1b8a installation problems ( resend)

Hi,
 I am trying to install ns-allinone-2.1b8a on
linux/Unix system. I face the following errors.

* Build tcl8.3.2
creating cache ./config.cache
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) works... no
configure: error: installation or configuration
problem: C compiler cannot creat
e executables.
tcl8.3.2 configuration failed! Exiting ...
Tcl is not part of the ns project.  Please see
www.Scriptics.com
to see if they have a fix for your platform.

Please direst the link on which help is available or
can do with some advise.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Mayua