[ns] Location Based Routing

Hello,

    Does any body have experience with location based adhoc routing
protocols ?

    I would really appreciate if someone got back to me on this
Thanx
Karthik.

Hi,
  Has any one encountered any problems or bugs in ns-2.1b8a windows version. I get different results for FTP/TCP throughput for the test done with n-2.b7a in unix and one with ns-2.1b8a in windows 2000. Is there any patch or any known bugs ? I used TCP/Reno for my simulation. I didn't do full TCP. If anyone has any inputs please let me know.

Thanks,
Vijay