[ns] Re: BingGo!!!

First of all, I really appreciate for your fast and kind response.

Hi, I am sungwon, again.
What you suggested is exactly what i did.

It seems that new queue size is assigned to the queue.
The thing is that I only changed one of two queues.
However, this modification also affected the number of
packets dropped in other queue though the size remains
the same. : tcl/ex/diffserv/ds-cbr-tb-WRR.tcl

Could anyone explain why the change of one queue size
affect the number of drop in other queue( class ) ?

Best Regards,
Sungwon.

Yi, Sungwon
Have a wonderful day!