Re: [ns] can i dis"connect" a link between a src and sink?

 --- "Nikolaos Katsarakis Austauschstud. (M.
Schweigel)" <[email protected]> wrote: >
Don't know about disconnect, but maybe it is
> possible to do a connect between
> source and target just before sending data. Although

THIS METHOD THAT U SUGGEST ... I AM THINKING THAT IF I
SET THIS LINK UP INSIDE A FOR LOOP .. IT WILL BE
UN-CONNECTED AFTER IT INCR ?

OR IS THERE NO WAY OF DOING THIS OTHER THAN DELVING
INTO C++ ? AND IF THIS IS SO, WHERE DO I EVEN BEGIN ?

PLS ADVISE ME ON WHAT I CAN DO TO RESOLVE THIS.

TA