[ns] I need guidance.........

Hi

How can I implement following scenario in NS.

I have a single node transmitting packets and about 10 receiving nodes. I
need to use Unicast, Dynamic Routing and TCP.
The sender can only send the traffic directly to two nodes at max. On
receiving packets some how those two nodes in binary fashion need to send
and deliver the packet to the rest of the remaining nodes i.e. each
connected with max. of further two more nodes.

Can I implement this in NS.........

Looking forward to any guidance regarding the implementation.

Ali