No Subject

Hi all,

I go through the c++ code of Nortel's Diffserv module
(file : dsredq.cc) as following. I think maybe there are
some error in the method for calculating average queue
of WRED algoritm.

void redQueue::calcAvg(int prec, int m) {

   if (mredMode == wred)
      for (i = 0; i < numPrec; i ++)
	qParam_[prec].edv_.v_ave = f;
}

Variable 'prec' in for loop should be place by 'i' to make
all codepoint have same average queue value if mode is WRED.

Can anyone check and tell me ? Is my understanding correct?

Thanks

--
Ms. Pennatee Rohitsatian
Master Student, Telecommunication Program.