[ns] Segmentation fault in wireless scripts

Hi,

I am new user of ns. I was trying to run the scripts for wired-wireless
scenarios (wireless2.tcl & wireless3.tcl)from the Marc Gries tutorial.
The scripts complete successfully, however when I try to open the nam
trace files, nam aborts with a segmentation fault. I have seen a similar
posting on the this newsgroup before, but have not been able to find any
reply for the same. Does any one know how this problem can be fixed?

Thanks & Regards,
Narayanan.

Res:                                        Off:

1207 1/2 W 27'Th Street                     Information Sciences Institute
Los Angeles,                                4676 Admiralty Way,
CA 90007                                    Marina Del Ray

Phone:213 748 9309                         Phone:310 822 1511  Extn:88281
						  213 740 8585