[ns] Multicast examples

Hi, everyone:

Anybody knows how to specify the destination nodes in the multicast?
For example, if there is a network with 10 nodes, I'd like to send
message from node0 to node5 and node6 by using multicast, how I can
point node5 and node6 as the destination?

The explanation on multicast in NS Manual is too simple.  I followed
the given example in the Manual wrote some Tcl scripts.  It looks that
some unrelated nodes are involved in the path.

Anyone can tell me where I can find some Tcl examples for the uses of
multicast?

Thanks.

Jan Huang