[ns] Reg snoopqueue objects!!

Hi,

I have a very simple topology as shown below:

  node0 ----- node1 ------ node2 ----- node3

They are connected in the following way:

$ns duplex-link $n0 $n1 5Mb 2ms SimpleIntServ SALink
$ns duplex-link $n1 $n2 5Mb 2ms SimpleIntServ SALink
$ns duplex-link $n2 $n3 2Mb 2ms SimpleIntServ SALink

When I used gdb to see how the packets were actually traversing, they were
directly going from the source agent to the queue object. But I dont want
it that way.

I would like the execution to take place in the following way,
I want the pakcet to go through the snoopqueue object before going to the
queue object.

  linkentry ...... snoopqueue/In ------->queue------>snoopqueue/Out.....

How can I acheive it.
Can you answer this question.