[ns] cooperation between wired and wireless rp's

Hi,
How does the communication between the two routing protocols in a
wired-cum-wireless network work?

I have studied the DSDV code (which support such networks) but have not been
able to find out how, for instance, the dsdv agent in the base station
forward packets from the wireless to the wired network.

How does the base station know how to find the correct wired node (it has no
such information in its routing table). Does it just forward the packet to
some wired node and that node then knows what to do with it, if so, how does
it make sure it gets to the correct agent in that wired node?

I think this part of ns, how packets are forwarded to the correct receiver
(agent) is a bit hazy and would really appreciate if you could make it
somewhat clearer.
Thanks.
/Dan