Re: [ns] WRR vs WIRR

I think in WRR, once a queue is served, it will continue to be served
in the next round unless it reaches the quota or becomes empty. But
in WIRR, the packets from each queue are interleaved, the scheduler
will switch to the next queue after serving a packet, but the ratio
of service still follows the weights assigned to each queue.
Am I right?

Xidong Deng
10 Vairo Boulevard Apt225C
State College,PA 16803