Re: [ns] manual routing problem , script attached

>Hi ,
>	I am trying to create a star configuration which looks like
>

>		0----2----3
>		    /\
>		  1/  \4 .
>
>I have attached the script along with here .
>When I run the simulation I cannot send traffic from node 0 to node 3 . I am
>not sure if a node can have an outdegree of more than 1 but unaware of any
>other method I have tried.
>Any help will be greatly appreciated.

In your script, you give every node a default route.
Default routes are fine for nodes with one neighbor,
but for nodes with multiple neighbors they're not sufficient.
(A default route says "all data that I don't otherwise know how to
route will go here"---if you have multiple neighbors, clearly that
doesn't let you send to all of them.)
You need to fix routing for your node 2.

   -John Heidemann