[ns] howto multichannel or CDMA using ns2

Hi,

I want to simulate a wireless system which uses CDMA for transmission. There exist several channels with different bandwidths. There is a basestation and a bunch of mobile nodes. The basestation decides which mobile node will use which channel.
What do I have to do therefor ?

My thoughts so far are that the basestation node could have a list of channels, each with its own bandwidth which I can set using Phy::bandwidth_ (can I do this only once or also while it is running?). Then I think I have to implement a new MAC protocol. This would have to work on the channel which is currently assigned to the actual node. I saw that there exists Phy::setChannel. What do I have to care for if I would do it this way ? Would I have to check for busy channels, for time slots, .... ?
I think I don't have to, since each channel will always have only one mobile node attached to it.
If I set the bandwidth in Phy, is this enough to ensure that the channel will have exactly this bandwidth ?

Please give me some hints where to start.
So much questions.....

Bye
Alex