[ns] delay of LAN

Hi seniors,

I have cnstructed 2 LANs connect with a duplex link as following:

node 0 ------node 1======node 2--------node3

node 0 and node 1 belong to LAN 1 while node 2 and node 3 belong to
LAN2.
These twon LANs are connected with a duplex link. I have set the delay
as 1ms when cnstructing a LAN and the delay of the duplex link 1ms as
well. the bandwidth of both LAN and the duplex link are 10Mb. What is
the delay the packets will travelled from node 0 to node 3?

I will be grateful if you can give answer or suggestion for my quesions.
Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
-Gary