Re: [ns] tcp-full agent runs error with wireless-cum-wired mip ,help!

[email protected] wrote:

> Hi:
>     Thank you for your help, I've already fixed the promblem by adding
> "#ifdef nodef
>
>  #endif" in recv process.

Where in recv() did you put the #ifdef and #endif? Did it also fix the
problem of the wrong ack number? (As Michele C. Weigle pointed out
that the ack # in the error message you post:
20.021528: FullTcpAgent::recv(_o175) got packet lacking ACK (seq 21)
should be 1 instead of 21.)

I also met the wrong ask number problem, (please refer to my message
titled as "A problem of using FullTcp in wireless simulation"), which is
caused by wrong packet size when the receiver's FullTcp agent receives
a packet from the lower layer. I am still seeking the solution for this
problem.

-Kitty

Huaiyu (Kitty) LIU
Dept. of Computer Sciences,