[ns] ** Help... **

Hi,

  Is there anyone tried following thing:
Depends on the packet received, the node will send out packet in tora
or AODV.. Or any kind of different routing methods?
Does that can be solved by define two routing agents and one more routing
port??
If anyone have implemented, can I have a copy of the codes?

  Does anyone tracted the TORA code and found where does the reply being
defined? I mean after the dest has received the QRY, it should reply to
the source...

thx.
Francis wong