[ns] hi every body

hi to all ns users
i want to change the packet header in order to make it contains in addition
to its traditionnel contents (source id,destination id, time stamp.....),the
address of all the destinations or receivers .
i hope that any one who do any work similar in ns or know how to do that
will send for me message about how to change the packet header or his work
(.h and .cc files) in order to read and to know how i can insert all the
destination in the packet header.
thanks for all people who  will help me.really if anyone can send to me any
information , i will be then forever thankfull .