Re: [ns] RED min_th

If you want to keep the pipe full even when you only
have one TCP flows. The queueing capacity should be
no smaller than the bandwidth-delay product [1].

You probably want to read Sally Floyd's RED page [2].

[1] Villamizar, C., and Song, C.,  High Performance TCP in ANSNET.
    Computer Communications Review, V. 24 N. 5, October 1994, p. 45-60.
[2] http://www.aciri.org/floyd/red.html