Fwd: [ns] Installation problem winNT

Dear ns-2 users
    I have the same problem as Rashid Qazi, i.e. I
have an error message when I try to build tcl files

"dont know how to build    .\Release\panic.obj "

Can any one give us some advices ?

Many Thanks

Best regards
Meow

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://im.yahoo.com/

Hi all,
I am trying to install the ns-2.1b8a on my win98 env, well, first I tried to build tcl files, but when I use  Nmake, its give me the error
"dont know how to build    .\Release\panic.obj "
Can any one guide me whats the problem it is.
I ve got VC6++ , and all the required files and patches.
To run Nmake I made a batch file, which is supposed to build all this .obj files,
because I cant proceed further unless I install TCL completely
Thanks for Guidence
Qazi..