[ns] "inverse fragmenting" how to put several small packets in a big one ?

Hi,

I have the following problem: the packet size on my lowest level can vary from 10 bytes to 640 bytes. The data coming down is currently fragmented in a way that large incoming packets are split over the small ones. On receiving I wait until I have all small ones which make up a big one and then send the packet (i.e. the header) up again.
Now I don't know how to do it if more than one downgoing packet fit into one of my lowest layer packets (e.g. 640 bytes lowest layer, packets coming down 100 bytes -> 6 packets per one).
And since such a packet doesn't really "contain" the fragmented packets but only has the same header, I don't know how to transport 6 header inside one.

Any ideas ?

I'm considering using an extra data structure where I assign each lowest layer packet the contained other headers, what do you think ?

Bye
Alex

application/ms-tnef