[ns] implement the priority scheduling in the Diffserv Module

HI,
  I want to implement the priority scheduling in the Diffserv Module.There is no such module in the ns .So I search the ns-mail list.
And I find the following information on the ns-mail list

A new release of the Nortel Networks Open IP Diffserv Model for NS
is available for download at http://www7.nortel.com:8080/CTL/.

But this server is unreachable. Have any one downloaded this patch before?
Would you please send me one copy? I need it very urgently.Thanks

 Best Rgds,
 liu yong
 [email protected]