[ns] Questions aboutMNS

Hi all,

I'm trying to work with MNS under NS 2.1b7a. There's no documentation and I've some important questions to continue with my project. I need your help about the MNS1.0 Gaeil Ahn manual:

   * What's the difference between ldp-trigger-by-release and ldp-trigger-by-withdraw to terminate a LSP?

   * Can somebody explain me the PFT (Partial Forwarding Table). I don't know what's the PHB (Per-Hop-Behavior) and LIBptr.

   * In make-explicit-route I've to use a parameter called $rc (resource-class), but I don't know this function.

   * And the last question: in some instructions I've to use a  parameter called LSPid. I've seen in the example created by Gaeil Ahn LSPid=-1 a lot of times. Wht's the meaning of -1?

I sincerely need your help becasue I can't continue my project.
Thanks for all,
Josep.