RE: [ns] How to model aggregate traffic

Hi,

I recently had a similar problem and decided I'd have to
stick with a 100 node transit-stub domain instead of "the
simulated Internet"   :(

But if there really MUST be so many nodes - you're using
Pareto anyway so you're not expecting the traffic to adapt -
why don't you collect the aggregate traffic from 100 Pareto
sources and put it in a trace file which you later use for
your trace file driven traffic generator node?

There must be a more subtle way, though ... with some cool
mathematics involved  :)

Cheers,
Michael