Re: [ns] voip application in NS

Do you mean signalling or the main audio RTP sessions? The latter (which
is the most of the traffic/interest) could be simulated well by UDP agents
with various traffic generators (usually CBR/Expo depending if VAD is
enabled or
not). Write again if you need something more specific.
...hope I have helped
Iordanis :)