[ns] how to implement a new protocol to ns ?

i want to insert a new protocol to ns

this protocol require checking of the packet on every router regardless if there is an agent or not , regardless if i use cbr or exp; regardless if it the receiver or not;

this protocol require the changing of the packet header in order to contain the destination ip address of all the member group and also require checking the packet on every router in order to replicate the packet at the adequat output (which reach to destination ).

so this is my question ; how i can change the format in the packet header in order to make it contain all the destination and how i can check the packet header in every router in order to send it at the appropriate output link;

i hope that you can help me and i wait your answer.

thank you