Re: Re: [ns] Problem about the implemention of mac802_11

I have just examined the code of mac_802_11.cc and find that
the implementation of ns is somewhat reasonable. I have mistaken
that there are a backoff process after difs. Besides, In IEEE802.11
standard 9.2,it says that "The CSMA/CA protocol is designed to
reduce the collision probably ... Just after the medium becomes
 idle following a busy medium...This is the situation that
necessitates a random backoff procedure ...". When the medium is
idle for some time, it's not necessary to backoff.