[ns] Greis' Ping Protocol

Hi All,

I am a newbie of NS, I have tried the Ping protocol and the ping.tcl,
everything works fine. However, when I tried to modify the file ping.cc(I
just follow what it says in Greis' tutorial) in the ns directory. After
compiling using the make command, it seems there is no different from
before. I have even tried to delete the ping.o,but the ping.tcl still works
fine. I just wondering if I am modifying the correct file or there is some
other tricks when we are adding or modify a new protocol? Does the whole
modification involve the file ping.cc in the ns directory?

Thanx!!

Joe