Re: [ns] ns prints the tcl source when starting....

>> I just changed some small things here and there in ns2, and suddenly if I start ns it prints a lot of tcl sources on the screen (ns-lib.tcl it seems). What did I do wrong ?

Older versions of tclcl dump compiled-in Tcl source code if there's an
error in it.  It should have also printed an error message (that you
probably ignored because of all the code).

Newer versions just print the error message if the tcl source is
larger than a threshold (since dumping the 100kB of compiled-in ns
source is not that useful).

One suggestion:  don't modify the Tcl that gets compiled in to ns
until you know your code works.  (Just put new code in our script.)

   -John Heidemann