[ns] rtproto_LS-Problem

Hi All;

I have been trying to simulate a network using a unicast routing in NS. I am
using the LS routing in my simulation as we know this protocol force the nodes
to send rtProtoLS packets from one node to the adjacent node, in ALL the
network.
I am using the command :

$ns rtproto LS ; as far as I know this command enable the LS routing to ALL
the nodes of my simulation. But in my case I only need to enable this routing
protocol in specific nodes. For that reason I was trying to use the command :

$ns rtproto LS $n1 $n2 $n3; as it is mentioned in the Unicast Routing chapter
of the NS Manual (Chap. 24). This should enable nodes 1, 2 and 3 to send and
receive rtProtoLS packets only, and at the same time this would avoid the
distribution of this kind of packets to other nodes. But unfortunately I
receive this error when i run the simple-eqp1.tcl example:

juan68% ns simple-eqp1.tcl
wrong # args: should be "set varName ?newValue?"
while executing
"set nodeslist _o13 _o16"
("eval" body line 1)
invoked from within
"eval "set nodeslist $args""
(procedure "Agent/rtProto/LS" line 5)
(Agent/rtProto/LS init-all line 5)
invoked from within
"Agent/rtProto/LS init-all _o13 _o16"
("eval" body line 1)
invoked from within
"eval Agent/rtProto/$proto init-all $rtprotos_($proto)"
(procedure "_o140" line 5)
(RouteLogic configure line 5)
invoked from within
"[$self get-routelogic] configure"
(procedure "_o3" line 4)
(Simulator run line 4)
invoked from within
"$ns run
"
(file "simple-eqp1.tcl" line 138)

I receive the same error using ns-2.7 and ns-2.8.
My question is: Anybody knows how to implement a routing table (LS) only in
particular nodes???????

I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks in advantage,

Daniel