Re: [ns] problem in 'make'ing xgraph

Hi, I checked in my ns/ns-allinone-2.1b8a/bin
directory for the xgraph binary file but it wasn't
there. The actual error that I'm getting while running
the example is as follows.

/user/lh050479/raj/examples>ns example9b.tcl
ns: finish: couldn't execute "xgraph": no such file or
directory
while executing "exec xgraph out0.tr out1.tr out2.tr
-geometry 800x400 &"
(procedure "finish" line 8)
invoked from within "finish"
/user/lh050479/raj/examples>

so I thought I must compile xgraph before trying to
use it. then I was trying to compile by giving the
command ./configure and I'm getting the following
output.

/user/lh050479/raj/ns/ns-allinone-2.1b8a/xgraph-12.1>./configure
checking for a BSD compatible install... (cached)
/pool/local/bin/install -c
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking for working aclocal... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking if malloc debugging is wanted... no
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a
cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc
-E
checking for X... (cached) libraries /usr/openwin/lib,
headers /usr/openwin/include
checking whether -R must be followed by a space... no
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet... (cached) no
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet_stub... (cached) no
checking for gethostbyname... (cached) no
checking for gethostbyname in -lnsl... (cached) yes
checking for connect... (cached) no
checking for connect in -lsocket... (cached) yes
checking for remove... (cached) yes
checking for shmat... (cached) yes
checking for IceConnectionNumber in -lICE... (cached)
yes
checking for float.h... (cached) yes
checking for limits.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for strcasecmp... (cached) yes
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating autoconf.h
autoconf.h is unchanged
/user/lh050479/raj/ns/ns-allinone-2.1b8a/xgraph-12.1>

after this I'm trying to make it by giving the command
'make' and I'm getting the following message.

/user/lh050479/raj/ns/ns-allinone-2.1b8a/xgraph-12.1>make
Makefile:332: *** missing separator. stop.
/user/lh050479/raj/ns/ns-allinone-2.1b8a/xgraph-12.1>

so I don't understand wat is the missing operator
here. cud anyone help me how to use this xgraph
please. thanx in advance.
Raj.